Living In Cebu Forum. Best Expat Living in Cebu. Find Out Everything On Philippines

Living In Cebu Forum. Best Expat Living in Cebu. Find Out Everything On Philippines

Sign in to follow this  
Corvette

Time Square, eat, drink, dance, party

Time Square next to Park Mall Cebu, is the new place to eat, drink, dance, party.

With LIV Super club as the main attraction, Time Square attracts more and more people.

Many restaurants and a few bars.

It's a small place, so don't put your expectations too high. It's not Manila or Angeles, just a small place with expansion plans.

Cebu-01_10.jpg.cf.jpg

1545066_490602074373116_5582392368441292849_n-679x381.jpg.cf.jpg

1405738613645.jpeg.cf.jpg

erase.png.cf.png

Edited by Corvette
  • Like 2

On 8/4/2018 at 10:26 AM, Corvette said:

new place to eat, drink, dance, party.

Do they have ample parking?  I like to show up with an entourage in a few vehicles.  Also are the CRs handicap accessible in the disco?  One of our group has a bum leg but is a helluva dancer.   

10 hours ago, NeoXdeatH said:

They have a huge parking, but can get pretty packed on weekends. But there are more parking spots at the back.

Thanks for the heads up.  We mostly party on weekdays as weekends we like to sit at the terraces in Ayala and laugh at the ladyboys flitting by and the desperate expats oogling them.  

• Like 1

On 8/10/2018 at 11:17 AM, sylvester said:

Thanks for the heads up.  We mostly party on weekdays as weekends we like to sit at the terraces in Ayala and laugh at the ladyboys flitting by and the desperate expats oogling them.  

Not everyone oogling ladyboys is desperate

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, StudlyDoRight said:

Next to times square, just past Queensland is Maroo Arcade, a small plaza on the corner. They have 2 all-you-can-eat chicken places: Fowl Mood & Poparts Diner.

Thanks for the heads up.  I was at Queensland last nite but didn't realize there was all you can eat chicken places nearby or I would have taken my two companions there afterwards.