Living In Cebu Forum. Best Expat Living in Cebu. Find Out Everything On Philippines

Living In Cebu Forum. Best Expat Living in Cebu. Find Out Everything On Philippines

Sign in to follow this  
Corvette

Forum feedback - what would you like to see on this new forum?

Hi fellow members.

Q: What would you like to see on this new forum?

Q: What did you dislike on other forums?

*(Forum etiquette - we do NOT name other forums, it's a Golden Rule).

I am not the forum owner, just one of the first members to join this forum.

We have a unique opportunity joining this forum from start up. Together we can make this forum different from other forums, if we the members keep it friendly, informative, helpful for others, and Stay On Topic. The latter is the biggest problem on all forums, people always go off topic.

There is no stupid questions - only stupid answers. I dislike personal attacks where people start name calling, 'douche bag, stupid, fool, idiot, wanker, tosser,  you don't have a clue what you talking about'. These are words I hope to see less of, in a new forum. Should be possible to disagree and have a different opinion, without make other members feel uncomfortable, and maybe stop posting.

Keyboard warriors + I know it all. Some come online only to agitate others. Best advice I can give is: Don't bite, don't reply. Ignore it.  None of us know it all. Life is a lifelong learning experience. At least that is my personal view and attitude. Grammar police: remember for many of us, English is not our first language, myself included. I honestly don't care too much about spelling, as long as I understand the content.

When this forum will grow, I hope we all will answer questions, rather than reply ' that have been asked before, use search function'. All questions have been asked before, but things do change. Examples, changes about visa, how to obtain a driver lisence, good hotel go bad.  These things change over time, so I hope we all will reply with latest knowledge about any topic.

Please share your opinion below.

More Cebu and Philippines related topics, and less of rest of the world. The world, and members here, are more than USA politics and army, no offense to members from USA. I come on a local forum, to read about what happen inside the country.

How members behave here, is the most important thing for me.

• Like 1