Living In Cebu Forum. Best Expat Living in Cebu. Find Out Everything On Philippines

Living In Cebu Forum. Best Expat Living in Cebu. Find Out Everything On Philippines

Sign in to follow this  
loneranger

Dating Sites Suck

I have tried FilipinoCupid, dateinasia.com and asiandating .com sites but have give up with them now. They just don't seem trustworthy. I got one girl interested and did some chat on skype. To check if she was genuine I opened another account in the site and showed her interest and sent messages to her. Then I contact her from my original membership and ask if she has had other interests from members and she said no dear, I am focused on you only. 

So she got dismissed. Is there really any way to meet a genuine girl or is it luck of the drawer? Any advice? Thanks.

On 11/6/2018 at 11:13 AM, luvcebu said:

Contact slyvester for party info where many girls go.

Thank you. Who is slyvester?

Edited by loneranger