Living In Cebu Forum. Best Expat Living in Cebu. Find Out Everything On Philippines

Living In Cebu Forum. Best Expat Living in Cebu. Find Out Everything On Philippines

Sign in to follow this  
Kate

FREE EDUCATION IN COLLEGE

"Education is the key to success" 

Education is the most essential instrument to achieve success in life. It will offer more opportunities for possible career achievements and personal growth. For me, as a typical student, having a certain degree is one of the most important milestones in my life. 

Cebu Normal University is a state college that grants free tuition and free miscellaneous to all the best and qualified students for tertiary level. It is located in Osmena Boulevard, Cebu City. Aside from CNU, Cebu Technological University (CTU) also offers free education. All universities here in Cebu are quite expensive that requires financial sustainability. But, with free education seemingly in CNU and CTU there's a lot of more chances in pursuing a goal, a dream, and a degree. I am grateful to be a so called  bona fide student of Cebu Normal University. They are also accepting foreign applicants that are interested.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/27/2018 at 11:47 AM, Kate said:

Cebu Normal University is a state college that grants free tuition and free miscellaneous to all the best and qualified students for tertiary level.

Good news! My driver (x Police) told me that he had to get extra income to pay for his 3 kids in college.
They all got good jobs now.