Living In Cebu Forum. Best Expat Living in Cebu. Find Out Everything On Philippines

Living In Cebu Forum. Best Expat Living in Cebu. Find Out Everything On Philippines

A teacher named Preacher

Where buy classic lingerie

I was writing with a lady from Cebu and we talk about clothes and she asked me what I like. So the subjet came to lingerie too, nothing extreme,I said I just like nice classic lingerie. She said she did not know what I mean with that but would like to see that. As she knows I was in Cebu she asked if I know a shop for that in Cebu to have a look. 

I said why don't you look pictures in the internet, but she said she likes to go and have a look herself, feel it etc. She did not ask me to buy something and send it to her (I told her it is normal in my country and you can buy it in many places).

Does anybody knows a shop like his. But nothing extreme please, I do not want she gets a bad opinion about me. By the way she says she is 37 but I think she is about 44, but still good looking.   

Edited by A teacher named Preacher

Monique bye all this things in Raintree Mall and some place in Colon. They have all you need also "toys" 

• Like 1

What I already was afraid for. I think it is a scam, I 'm sure for 90 %

She wrote me that if she know where to find and I send her some money, she will buy it and make pictures of herself wearing it and send it to me. But ofcourse first send money.

So I think I test her, what amount will she ask. She replied, up to you. But !!!!  she write she has not a ID and I would have to use another name (her friend she said) to send the money to. Now I think she is using not her real name to me. 

And I think you can buy "something" starting 1000 peso? Do you agree. Because I will ask again howmuch she needs.

I send money all the time but have to use aunt's name cause girl don't have ID. Very common in the Philippines. Sexy lingerie should be less than p1000. Send her the money but tell her you want to see the pics of her with the lingerie on.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, StudlyDoRight said:

Sexy lingerie should be less than p1000.

In Colon maybe, but Monique use 10-15k when she shopping in Raintree Mall. If you want your girl happy, give her some  money.
Send her 200-300 dollar, then you make her happy and she can bye some hot and sexy lingerie.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, StudlyDoRight said:

I send money all the time but have to use aunt's name cause girl don't have ID. Very common in the Philippines. Sexy lingerie should be less than p1000. Send her the money but tell her you want to see the pics of her with the lingerie on.

What cost a ID for somebody who had already ID before (passport, she worked abroad?

Funny about lingerie. The smaller it is, the more expensive. And some are already broken. I saw a panty with o hole in it. But expensive, about 20 euro. Just small panty with hole in it! Terrible! For that amount I prefer to buy a really nice small panty for about 5 euro and make a hole in it myself.

Edited by A teacher named Preacher

6 hours ago, goran said:

In Colon maybe, but Monique use 10-15k when she shopping in Raintree Mall. If you want your girl happy, give her some  money.
Send her 200-300 dollar, then you make her happy and she can bye some hot and sexy lingerie.

200-300 USD. I am not a cheap person but that is about 10 -15 thousand peso. Which is an monthly income for many people in the Ph. How much have I to give her when we ever marry, for a wedding dress. And the wedding party. I just do not want a woman who is like that. I like a simple person but intelligent, not a modell or a princess. 

Off course she would be happy with 200 - 300 USD. If somebody send me 250 USd I would be happy too, buy some shorts, make 1-2 holes in it and send you pictures from me, hoping you want to see more and send me more money to see me in a string. 

17 hours ago, A teacher named Preacher said:

200-300 USD. I am not a cheap person but that is about 10 -15 thousand peso. Which is an monthly income for many people in the Ph. How much have I to give her when we ever marry, for a wedding dress. And the wedding party. I just do not want a woman who is like that. I like a simple person but intelligent, not a modell or a princess. 

Off course she would be happy with 200 - 300 USD. If somebody send me 250 USd I would be happy too, buy some shorts, make 1-2 holes in it and send you pictures from me, hoping you want to see more and send me more money to see me in a string. 

Remember this is a gift, or for something extra she cant afford normally, maybe she also want to bring some friends out for food and coffee. 
I sponsor the dresses++ for my drivers daughter weeding last year,  the dress for her and her 15 bridesmaids was round 70k+. I think he used around 400k on the weeding. The bridegrooms side also used a lot of money. I understand that here in the Philippines they use lots of money on weeding and they love it.

2 hours ago, A teacher named Preacher said:

Can somebody tell me what cost an ID in the PH for Pilipina who had already a passport because she worked abroad. 

Please :classic_rolleyes:

If the passport is expired it's useless. Only VALID IDs can be used and believe me these people check expiration dates like they get a cut for telling you NO.

A new passport is only p1200 but to get an appointment it cost another p1000 because the online system is overrun by fixers. She will also need a few hundred more for the PSA (Philippines Statistics Authority) authenticated birth certificate. Now if she was previously married she will also need a PSA authenticated marriage contact.

All that plus a valid local ID is required. But the local IDs are only SSS, drivers license, voters ID, firearms license or school ID.

She will probably need to enroll into college to get a school ID, but those requirements are longer than my grocery shopping list.

The government should roll out the national ID system prior to 2026

A women's clothing store from China with many online boutiques. Provide http://www.sexy-clubwear.com/wholesale-club-dresses/ wholesale club dress and retail[/URL].Many types and various models. The fabric is great. The product quality is very high. cheap price.You can find any style you want. I believe you will like it.

Edited by yiyiyi123