Maintaining a relationship.

I was just wondering how others handle maintaining their romantic relationships when they split their time between their home country and Cebu City?  What I'm sure most are concerned about is whether their partner was "busy" while they were away.  What I do if I have a gal I want to keep seeing whenever I'm in town is have her get tested for STDs as well as a pregnancy test upon my arrival.   One can't be too careful with these people.  

How about you guys?  Do you have your girlfriends or boyfriends tested?   

IF you feel the need to test your partner when you return back here, I would seriously consider to call it quit and end the relationship. I go back and forth all the time, not 1 time did i think about that idea. Have seen and heard about people who cheat on their foreigner partner,  but the number are really low.

If you not yet married, why don't you? Women have a urge for the security a marriage are supposed to give them. Even more so here in the Philippines, where most a roman catholic and regulary go to church

Took me many years living in Asia, until I finally understood why so many foreigner choose a less sexy lady. They are more faithful. Less options than the gwapa hot sexy ladies. But in general I think it also depends of her background. Still so many ultra conservative ladies here, who are still NBSB (no boyfriend since birth) even at age 25-30. Can't imagine any of them would be unfaithful to a future partner. A virgin should not have to be the goal, many good single mothers here, who would never have a one night stand.

You want to see her whenever you in town, your words. If she feel thats your intentions, she know by now that its probably no future in you two.  Can you blame her, if she found another?

If one took the time in the beginning of the relationship, one would know if one stroke gold, or not.

Edit: are you in a relationship with a lady here? Before you posted that you dont like to mingle, and you dont like girls.

Edited by Globetrotter
21 minutes ago, Globetrotter said:

are you in a relationship with a lady here? Before you posted that you dont like to mingle, and you dont like girls.

I may have been off my medication when I said that.  It's true I like sports more than girls but I don't like going without.   Some of your suggestions make sense though and I think I will start playing with less attractive gals like you did and give it a try.  There's a chubby one down the street that should be easy.   

9 minutes ago, sylvester said:

There's a chubby one down the street that should be easy.   

You really have your own way with words, don't you?

So now you looking for a 'easy girl'. Didn't your OP say concerned if partner was faithful. Then you follow up with that 'the chubby girl down the street should be EASY'.

Your credibility just went over board - again.

Edited by Globetrotter
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2018 at 8:09 PM, Melissa Mae said:

I would never let my bf make me take a test when he comes. How would i explain if i was test  positive or was pregnunt ? I dont want him to know what i do when he is not here .

OMG...so you have a foreigner boyfriend and when he not with you in the Philippines you cheat on him? 

I a new member here and already scared if good idea to go to Cebu...there are crazy partys with mad neighbours and now you say not want your bf to know what you do when he go back home.....

56 minutes ago, luvcebu said:

OMG...so you have a foreigner boyfriend and when he not with you in the Philippines you cheat on him? 

I a new member here and already scared if good idea to go to Cebu...there are crazy partys with mad neighbours and now you say not want your bf to know what you do when he go back home.....

Well I don't ask him what he do when he is not here .  I know what men are like .  Fair is fair  no?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Melissa Mae said:

Well I don't ask him what he do when he is not here .  I know what men are like .  Fair is fair  no?

ok, if you have open relationship and understand each other can do what like when not together that is ok. I prefer to have relationship with girl and be true to her and hope she true to me

1 hour ago, luvcebu said:

Hi sir there is nothing to be scared of.  Melissa is her own person and an individual.  Why would you think all girls here are the same?  Why would you be scared because a neighbor of mine doesn't like polka music?  Melissa was at the party and she is not scared.  Just enjoy this forum and learn from everyone's experiences and make sure you stay in touch and attend one of my parties when you get to Cebu City .  You are  always welcome  :)

• Like 1
On 8/27/2018 at 7:09 PM, sylvester said:

Hi sir there is nothing to be scared of.  Melissa is her own person and an individual.  Why would you think all girls here are the same?  Why would you be scared because a neighbor of mine doesn't like polka music?  Melissa was at the party and she is not scared.  Just enjoy this forum and learn from everyone's experiences and make sure you stay in touch and attend one of my parties when you get to Cebu City .  You are  always welcome  :)

Thanking  you to invitation for me...do girl at party like man from Italia

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Yes- I remember your gf.  She was very confused .  I explained to her that yes, I have 2 sex organs- they are called ovaries.   She never heard of them before .

I also told her that despite what you told her 3 inches is NOT normal length for a guy .

As for my head being crazy - isn't evryone a little bit crazy ?

• Haha 1