How to meet a Pinay lady?

10 hours ago, goran said:

You need to come to Cebu, dont get a online girl! When you in Cebu its easy to get a good girl. One of my visitors got marred to a wonderful woman he meet in the Adventist Church.
He went there and ask some of the members to help him to get a good and trustworthy woman, and they "give" him 5 different.

"In the same way, the women are to be worthy of respect, not malicious talkers but temperate and trustworthy in everything."
Timothy 3:11

the boss here not liking me...it ok

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First question I asked in the Introduction Forum was where are the msg board rules posted? I was told by GT that the rules haven't been posted yet and we are to use common sense. Well, sometimes commo

I agree with you and in this case with this thread common sense seems to be prevailing with everyone except the OP.   A thread titled "How to meet a Pinay Lady" should be easy to deal with unless the

You sir are stalking. I relayed my personal experience based on my life. My gf's in the past have come and gone for various reasons. The topic is relationship/how to meet pinays. I relayed releva

Posted Images

On 8/28/2018 at 8:03 PM, goran said:

You need to come to Cebu, dont get a online girl! When you in Cebu its easy to get a good girl. One of my visitors got marred to a wonderful woman he meet in the Adventist Church.
He went there and ask some of the members to help him to get a good and trustworthy woman, and they "give" him 5 different.

"In the same way, the women are to be worthy of respect, not malicious talkers but temperate and trustworthy in everything."
Timothy 3:11

hello.was party being ok last nite. no problem?

• 1 month later...

hello silyvester, my gf say ur crazy cos she never meeting you and she a girl. she be telling to me that you may be khano from usa and call you a yank that same sounding as septic tank and you be drink to much poopoos from it and it make you talking shite word back cos it bad

• 2 weeks later...