Jump to content

How to meet a Pinay lady?


Recommended Posts

Wow, a little went a long way.

My GF had a meeting at 10am with a popular mall, she cancelled when we got back to our hotel at 8am. Told them our car broke down in Danao.

Sylvester you are one eccentric dude and got some weird ass fetishes.

Bright spot was I found out that my girl is a little bisexual when drunk. We brought that tall chick back with us, we were both in for a surprise. 

 

Gotta go . . . . Back to sleep

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
[[Template forums/front/topics/activity is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
2 hours ago, StudlyDoRight said:

We brought that tall chick back with us, we were both in for a surprise. 

I would think so.  Her name is Ricardo.  I think he/she was here with the one that was accompanying me on bongos while i did my acoustic renditions of Tom Jones greatest hits on my accordion.   

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, sylvester said:

I would think so.  Her name is Ricardo.  I think he/she was here with the one that was accompanying me on bongos while i did my acoustic renditions of Tom Jones greatest hits on my accordion.   

Yes, she seemed to have very talented hands, like a juggler

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sylvester, I plan on being in Cebu from October 15 - November 13th. Any chance you will be having another get together during that time? I know my gf would like it. I would like to introduce her to Studly and his gf. Knowing how my gf is I think the girls would enjoy each other's company.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/27/2018 at 12:36 PM, sylvester said:

He said it wasn't his fault.  Maybe next party he will be nicer.    

if he is being the one to throw your possessions in the pool nd people see him do that how can he say it not his fault? who fault is it? his guardian angel?

Edited by luvcebu
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, luvcebu said:

if he is being the one to throw your possessions in the pool nd people see him do that how can he say it not his fault? who fault is it? his guardian angel?

With all due respect sir why would you think I need to answer to you?  Perhaps you should mind your own business instead of trying to cause conflict where it doesn't exist?  He is my neighbor and friend and I don't need your approval.    

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jake said:

Sylvester, I plan on being in Cebu from October 15 - November 13th. Any chance you will be having another get together during that time? I know my gf would like it. I would like to introduce her to Studly and his gf. Knowing how my gf is I think the girls would enjoy each other's company.  

Hi Jake glad you are planning to come back to Cebu and of course I would be very happy if you would come to my parties!  I hope you like polka music?  My neighbor and his wife will provide the home made pizzas!  

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, sylvester said:

With all due respect sir why would you think I need to answer to you?  Perhaps you should mind your own business instead of trying to cause conflict where it doesn't exist?  He is my neighbor and friend and I don't need your approval.    

i not ask aproval..am new here and scared that things happen at party. goran say it bad and i think bad also. maybe it better 2 me not to be membership in this place. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, luvcebu said:

i not ask aproval..am new here and scared that things happen at party. goran say it bad and i think bad also. maybe it better 2 me not to be membership in this place. 

Your attempts at playing the readers here is failing.  We all get along very well and many know each other personally.  If this kind of friendly atmosphere is not to your liking then make suggestions how it can be better.  How could we possibly be any friendlier?  However if you are going to be so confrontational and scared and concerned about some party venue that you obviously are not required to attend then how can we help you?  

Edited by sylvester
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, sylvester said:

Your attempts at playing the readers here is failing.  We all get along very well and many know each other personally.  If this kind of friendly atmosphere is not to your liking then make suggestions how it can be better.  How cold we possibly be any friendlier?  however if you are going to be so confrontational and concerned about some party venue that you obviously are not required to attend then how can we help you?  

sorry for misunderstand you. i never go cebu b4 and try find things about it and see if nice to go for find a filpino girlfriend. it scare me that party was bad

i only want find a good girl

Edited by luvcebu
Link to post
Share on other sites

Day 2 of recovery, still hold up at vacation hotel. GF had her meeting this morning then back to sleep. 

I seen the guy throw in the accordion and was kinda happy. We like polka dots on nonstop polka covers of Taylor Swift.

I was kinda fcuked up a bit and swore I saw that pig jump in. I assumed he was trying to drown out the music with a beautiful suicide. As far as Monique hitting the pool, I was hoping for that for hours. You could see her package tied up in back, GF went crazy.

Was there anyone putting ruffies in stuff? I have felt like a zombie for 2 days now.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, luvcebu said:

if it no posible to find a gf here is there anoter website with topics to member that can be helping me to do that?

I think you can get whatever you like at a party in Sylvesters house,  lots of women there, young and some more mature. Also transsexual and gay.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, goran said:

I think you can get whatever you like at a party in Sylvesters house,  lots of women there, young and some more mature. Also transsexual and gay.

 

 

6 minutes ago, goran said:

I think you can get whatever you like at a party in Sylvesters house,  lots of women there, young and some more mature. Also transsexual and gay.

 

it ok. he not like me and it be long time b4 i go cebu. i only look here for meet a pinay lady for advicing. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, luvcebu said:

 

it ok. he not like me and it be long time b4 i go cebu. i only look here for meet a pinay lady for advicing. 

You need to come to Cebu, dont get a online girl! When you in Cebu its easy to get a good girl. One of my visitors got marred to a wonderful woman he meet in the Adventist Church.
He went there and ask some of the members to help him to get a good and trustworthy woman, and they "give" him 5 different.

 

"In the same way, the women are to be worthy of respect, not malicious talkers but temperate and trustworthy in everything."
Timothy 3:11

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...