How to meet a Pinay lady?

7 minutes ago, Melissa Mae said:

That guy very strange - he tried to buy the watch my Korean bf give to me !! haha

Oh he is not so bad.  He offered to pay to replace the accordion and iphone that got damaged along with the one roasted pig.  Maybe I will give him one of my watches so he will be my friend.  

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First question I asked in the Introduction Forum was where are the msg board rules posted? I was told by GT that the rules haven't been posted yet and we are to use common sense. Well, sometimes commo

I agree with you and in this case with this thread common sense seems to be prevailing with everyone except the OP.   A thread titled "How to meet a Pinay Lady" should be easy to deal with unless the

You sir are stalking. I relayed my personal experience based on my life. My gf's in the past have come and gone for various reasons. The topic is relationship/how to meet pinays. I relayed releva

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, sylvester said:

Oh he is not so bad.  He offered to pay to replace the accordion and iphone that got damaged along with the one roasted pig.  Maybe I will give him one of my watches so he will be my friend.  

Silvester you are very nice guy but maybe too much ? You know Fred was the guy who threw the  stuff into the pool ????  I saw him do it . Everyone saw him  do it while you were in the house.   He also threw the bayot into the pool .  If you want to give a watch to someone you can give it to me !! ?

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Melissa Mae said:

Its up to you!  If you dont beleive me just ask your other friends! 

It's ok I don't want to make a big deal out of it.  I have 5 more accordions in the house so the one that got in the pool is not so bad a thing.  I don't know why someone called the police but they were nice and enjoyed their visit.  They liked my polka playing and I was glad they enjoyed having some food and not arresting the ladyboy that was rude to them and give them the finger and exposed herself.  They said if my neighbor Fred pays for the accordion.  the iphone that belonged to the ladyboy' that fell in the pool  and the roasted pig that fell in the pool then everything is ok.   I'm not going to make Fred pay for that stuff and I will pay myself because he told me it wasn't his fault.  I like to keep things friendly.  The pool boy is draining the pool because of the pig juice so everything will be fine by tomorrow.   

Edited by sylvester
  • Like 1

Last night was totally crazy, but fun fun fun.
I don’t know if I can write about it here, but . 
One thing I can say is that Sylvester have a bad and lowlife neighbor, no respect and a mental case.
Around midnight he coming and making nosy about the polka composition, luckily to of the guard got him out peaceful. 
Around 2 I think, in the middle of  Sylvester and some wild Polish balalaika players medley. This man com back! Attacking Sylvester and his harmonica, screaming polka polka polka. Hehe.

This mad  neighbor grab the harmonica and dump it in the swimming pol. 

And this was only the start of the madness, hahahaha

Love it! And lots of Sexy girls and men! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, goran said:

This mad  neighbor grab the harmonica and dump it in the swimming pol. 

I was my accordion and he said it was an accident.  He didn't like the loud noise at the party and all the ladyboys singing loudly.  Glad you had a good time tho!

4 minutes ago, sylvester said:

I was my accordion and he said it was an accident.  He didn't like the loud noise at the party and all the ladyboys singing loudly.  Glad you had a good time tho!

Accident..., but he throw the lechon and the 2 singing laydyboys in the pol to. 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, goran said:

You need to file a case agents him!  You dont know what he going to do next time. 

Yes I know him as his wife's family lives next door.  He is always nice except he doesn't like loud noise from my house and some of the unusual guests that come  over.  I think he is tired of the polka music?  Not a big deal.  He is kind of my friend.    

2 hours ago, sylvester said:

Yes I know him as his wife's family lives next door.  He is always nice except he doesn't like loud noise from my house and some of the unusual guests that come  over.  I think he is tired of the polka music?  Not a big deal.  He is kind of my friend.    

You to nice, I can have my driver TALK to him! A week or 2 in a hospital is what he need! 

2 hours ago, goran said:

You to nice, I can have my driver TALK to him! A week or 2 in a hospital is what he need! 

That's silly.  He was here at my home at lunch time helping blow drying the accordion that was in the pool and his wife said I am invited to their home for dinner and she is making pizza.  I will go there at dinner time and bring them one of my watches as a gift and I love pizza!  

• Confused 1
1 hour ago, luvcebu said:

I am new here and scared already....are you people saying that you have a party and an angry neighbour can visit and throw baboy, singers and musical instruments into the swimming pool?

No our neighbor is not angry and said it was an accident.  Everything is fine.