How to meet a Pinay lady?

9 minutes ago, Lakenheath said:

First question I asked in the Introduction Forum was where are the msg board rules posted? I was told by GT that the rules haven't been posted yet and we are to use common sense. Well, sometimes common sense isn't very common is it? That's why we have the mess like what we see in this thread.

I agree with you and in this case with this thread common sense seems to be prevailing with everyone except the OP.   A thread titled "How to meet a Pinay Lady" should be easy to deal with unless the OP insists his suggestion is the only one acceptable.  His rants on some members being "off topic" is another problematic claim as in any forum there should be a bit of friendly back and forth conversations and once in a while during a conversation a post or two may not be related EXACTLY to the thread title.  If members aren't allowed to converse or post what they like then there will not be much activity on this forum.  Let's hope things lighten up and this site grows in membership.  

• Like 3
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First question I asked in the Introduction Forum was where are the msg board rules posted? I was told by GT that the rules haven't been posted yet and we are to use common sense. Well, sometimes commo

I agree with you and in this case with this thread common sense seems to be prevailing with everyone except the OP.   A thread titled "How to meet a Pinay Lady" should be easy to deal with unless the

You sir are stalking. I relayed my personal experience based on my life. My gf's in the past have come and gone for various reasons. The topic is relationship/how to meet pinays. I relayed releva

Posted Images

Remember, we are not all alike and we cant put guidelines here in the forum for whats a NORMAL dating and relationship for others, some like the mother or father other like the daughter or son, some like them all. We shall not judge others, that’s something only God can do!

You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things."
Romans 2:1

I was invaited to Mixed nuts bar in Manila, the owner introduse me to Monique and she go back whid me to Cebu.
This was in April this year, and we sill stay together most of the time, this is actually one of my longest relationship in my life. 
We not total exclusive but we try to be honest.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, goran said:

Monique

She does look great in a bikini.   Will you both be coming tomorrow?  I talked to Melissa last nite and gave her my cell number so I expect she and some of her co workers will be coming too.  BTW I forgot to ask her,  where did Monique get that car?  Manila?  You don't see too many Porsche 911 here in Cebu City. Does she keep it at your house?    

This party sounds interesting. Is it tonight or Sunday night? My gf has to be in Cebu Monday morning so we we're coming down Sunday. If ok with you we like to stop by. My girl is very open and loves, absolutely loves polka dots, she has a polka dot bikini bottom and about 6 polka dot dresses. She's kind of shy but 2 or 3 shots of tuba and can be sort of adventurous.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, StudlyDoRight said:

This party sounds interesting. Is it tonight or Sunday night? My gf has to be in Cebu Monday morning so we we're coming down Sunday. If ok with you we like to stop by. My girl is very open and loves, absolutely loves polka dots, she has a polka dot bikini bottom and about 6 polka dot dresses. She's kind of shy but 2 or 3 shots of tuba and can be sort of adventurous.

Hi yes you and your gal are welcome to come.  Send me a PM message and I will give you info and directions.  :) 

6 hours ago, sylvester said:

where did Monique get that car?  

Its from Cebu, a old 2003 996, 911 Carrera 4 cabriolet that bye for my self in 2016 when I move her. LOL
But that was stupid, I dont drive her, and I pay maybe 3 million to mush. The 911 I take out maybe ones a month, sins October 2016 I only add 2000 km on it. So its my 911, not Moniques. Monique  has a 2012 Beetle she using, I have a driver for the X5.  

5 hours ago, StudlyDoRight said:

Not familiar with PM message

I'm using load on net and not often I'm in area good for globe

Ok My house is easy to find.  From Fuente circle take B. Rodriguez st. then right on V.Rama st. and follow for a while until you pass Fooda grocery store.  Start looking on your left and you will spot the entrance to Guadalupe Heights Village.  Just disregard the guard house and drive in and keep going straight.  Take your second left and my house will be on the right side with the big brown gate. there will be balloons tied to the top of the gate so no one can miss it.  The party starts at noon and will go on until sunup or until no one is left standing.  If you show up anytime after 12 noon there should be enough cars lined up parked on the street and activity that you can't miss the place :)

6 hours ago, sylvester said:

Ok My house is easy to find.  From Fuente circle take B. Rodriguez st. then right on V.Rama st. and follow for a while until you pass Fooda grocery store.  Start looking on your left and you will spot the entrance to Guadalupe Heights Village.  Just disregard the guard house and drive in and keep going straight.  Take your second left and my house will be on the right side with the big brown gate. there will be balloons tied to the top of the gate so no one can miss it.  The party starts at noon and will go on until sunup or until no one is left standing.  If you show up anytime after 12 noon there should be enough cars lined up parked on the street and activity that you can't miss the place :)

sounds easy enough to find, we are coming into north bus terminal on Ceres then will grab a taxi. We are staying at that hotel you mention, the vacationer. After checking we will be over. She is cute pinay wearing polka dot dress 4'7" about 35kg age 19, me I'm 5'7" about 120kg long brown hair in pony tail, looking 50ish (I wish). See you there

Good morning Cebu City and I want to thank those of you that came to my party last nite.   I hope you all had a great time and I know I did.   The helpers are busy cleaning my yard and aside from the pool needing to be drained and re-cleaned everything looks to be in order.   Looking forward to the next get together ☂️:classic_biggrin:

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Melissa Mae said:

We never been to party like that before!  so many crazy people! 

Yes you must forgive our foreigner neighbor Fred the watch guy.  Everyone seemed normal and to be having a good time until he showed up but he is not a bad guy.  Maybe he just doesn't like polka music late at nite?    

3 minutes ago, sylvester said:

Yes you must forgive our foreigner neighbor Fred the watch guy.  Everyone seemed normal and to be having a good time until he showed up but he is not a bad guy.  Maybe he just doesn't like polka music late at nite?    

That guy very strange - he tried to buy the watch my Korean bf give to me !! haha

• Like 1