How to meet a Pinay lady?

How to meet a pinay lady, if you here for the first time?

The most used method is Internet dating sites. Search  Philippines ladies dating sites, or pinay dating sites, and many options are to be found. Internet have many pros and cons. Time consuming. Easy to get her phone number, not so easy to actually meet. Reasons like, no fare for jeepney, no load to reply text messages, its raining, its heavy traffic ..... If she ask you to pay taxi fare, you should avoid and find another person. Many past time people on internet dating sites, and also many not looking for a partner, but rather a temporary rendevous.

Facebook is another alternative. Pinoys are fb addicted, so if you already have a few friends located in the Philippines, friends of them might add you as friend, and start message you.

If you not familiar with internet dating sites, alternative is to wait to you arrive in the Philippines. Already here, different approach for different folks. Some say go to a mall, inside department store, ask the staff who want to assist you if she is taken or single. If she is single, ask for her cellphone number, and ask her out for a date on her day off.

Another method some guys use, print a business card with your first name and cellphone number, and hand out to ladies you meet.

As a first time visitor, you likely get more attention than you expect. A smile and a psssst from a lady, is a invitation to come over and start talking. Most of these might not have serious intentions, just saying.

Friend of a friend. If you need a helper, tour guide, a taxi driver, most of them have a single lady in the family.

Lady luck, myself I found my partner at the hotel where I was staying. She worked front desk, and was always very friendly and smiling. When she worked night shift alone, we often made small talk. She had noticed that I never bring a lady back to the hotel, and that was very unusual she said. I stayed for months at that hotel, so at one point we agreed to meet on her day off. The rest is history.

What other methods did I forget?

• Like 1
[[Template forums/front/topics/activity is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
12 minutes ago, sylvester said:

For me I like to meet them by cruising back and forth on Juana Osmena St.  near the Vacation Hotel in the wee hours of the morning.  Lots of friendly people there and not as hectic as Mango or Colon.   

Topic is not about lady of the night. Can't imagine one meet anyone else at 'the wee hours of the morning'. Topic is posted under Relationship. Dating a Filipina

Edited by Globetrotter
5 minutes ago, Globetrotter said:

Topic is not about lady of the night. Can't imagine one meet anyone else at 'the wee hours of the morning'. Topic is posted under Relationship. Dating a Filipina

"Lady of the night"?  Have you not seen all the outdoor BBQ and eateries in that neighborhood open 24 hours?  Cebu is a city that never sleeps.   The topic is about MEETING Pinays and that is one method I enjoy as well as I'm sure others.  That neighborhood has three 24 hour call centers as well as being the hospital district with many nice people working there.  I chat them up while out mixing it up in public.   Seems this forum is quite heavy handed in moderating posts to fit basically Globetrotter's preferences.  Should these threads of yours simply be "read only" as any other ideas or suggestions besides what you personally like are allowed?  I thought this was supposed to be a new friendly welcoming forum?   

3 minutes ago, sylvester said:

"Lady of the night"?  Have you not seen all the outdoor BBQ and eateries in that neighborhood open 24 hours?  Cebu is a city that never sleeps.   The topic is about MEETING Pinays and that is one method I enjoy as well as I'm sure others.  That neighborhood has three 24 hour call centers as well as being the hospital district with many nice people working there.  I chat them up while out mixing it up in public.   Seems this forum is quite heavy handed in moderating posts to fit basically Globetrotter's preferences.  Should these threads of yours simply be "read only" as any other ideas or suggestions besides what you personally like are allowed?  I thought this was supposed to be a new friendly welcoming forum?   

20180816_212031.jpg

1 hour ago, sylvester said:

Let me SPELL it out for you. On top of this page:  RELATIONSHIPS - Dating a Filipina.

You go off topic in most of your posts.  You disrupt what was ment to be a good topic.

Your post about CRUISING a former well known area for lady of the night,  has nothing to do with Relationhip - Dating a Filipina. You only disrupt the topic. Then you change to the area, and come with more excuses, again not related to Relationships.

In other thread you again go off topic, and comment about desperate old expats looking at ladyboys in Ayala.

In other thread you say you not into girls.

In other thread you ask about get your partner tested for STD.  Then in this post you are Cruising in a infamous area, in the middle of the night.

You contradict yourself a lot, you want to join a new friendly forum, but all you do yourself is to go OFF TOPIC time after time, and disrupt conversations, who could be useful, without off topic post from you.

A new forum can not let Off Topic post dominate the forum. Members with that habit, don't contribute with anything of value. You know that all forums have rules against disruptive behavior, and off topic. When this forum get forum rules posted, I expect to see similar here.

I am not a moderator.  If I was moderator, you would already been silenced in many topics where you posts are totally irrelevant, off topic. You do nothing than disrupt topics. 

This forum is in the start up process, attemps to disrupt topics should be reacted up on quickly. Else off topic and disruptions soon become the norm. Common sense apply. All your last post is non sense and irrelevant to RELATIONSHIP - Dating a Filipina.

Don't pretend to be the victim, when you are the offender.

1 hour ago, sylvester said:

Please stick with girls working in malls and hotels.

If I had stayed long term in s hotel and had never brought a guest back then I'd say I wasn't looking very hard.

3 minutes ago, StudlyDoRight said:

Please stick with girls working in malls and hotels.

If I had stayed long term in s hotel and had never brought a guest back then I'd say I wasn't looking very hard.

StidlyDoRight: I had the same gf for many years. Not 5 gf in 19 months, same you brag about earlier. What you doing now is considered stalking, not allowed on any forum.

Original post was written from the past, and friends experience as well. I stick to my long term relationship.

You sir are stalking.

I relayed my personal experience based on my life. My gf's in the past have come and gone for various reasons. The topic is relationship/how to meet pinays. I relayed relevant information on how to meet pinays. It seems you only want answers from men who have been married for a certain length of time.

Please include all of your rules for posting in the original topic to avoid anyone outside your norm from posting.

• Like 3

GT Its says pretty clearly at the top of the thread that you started on Aug 9:

How to meet a Pinay lady?

Sylvestor mentioned a few ideas----meeting people at a carenderia doesn't seem outrageous to me or probably anyone else. From this point on you started in on poster and never stopped. Its also considered bad form for a mod (or site caretaker in your case) to pull comments that a poster made in other threads to help buttress whatever argument you are trying to make here. These comments can easily be taken out of context and the next reader of this thread might have no idea where they came from.

You and I had problems a few days ago as I recall.Its seems that you can't take any constructive criticism about yourself or the site. You counciled me about making negative PI posts ( which I never made any) afterward I then pointed out to you how Admin had started a number of threads containing negative PI subjects (Avoid These 33 scams In The PI). You are taking this thing way too personally----continue down this path and posters will leave and never come back----then the site fails. If you can't handle this caretaker job then go find something else to do.Please be sure that the members of the other "Cebu" msg board have noticed what you are doing.Some would come here and stay perhaps but not if you are going to continue to beat posters up when someone posts something that you might not agree with.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
13 hours ago, Lakenheath said:

meeting people at a carenderia doesn't seem outrageous to me or probably anyone else.

I agree and what's worse is there is a Pinay lady member here in this new forum named Melissa Mae that I met in the wee hours of the morning at a carenderia near Vacation Hotel and globetrotter insinuated that she would be a "lady of the nite".   It's nice to see this new forum growing daily with new members but I agree with you that if one prolific poster like globetrotter takes all matters into his own hands and alienates most contributors with his arbitrary judgments of their post's merits then this friendly site will languish when members leave for greener pastures on other more friendly forums.

Let's try to keep things interesting and friendly as everyone has different lifestyles and opinions but we can all live together in harmony and hopefully this exciting new forum will grow in popularity.  :)     

• Like 1
On 8/16/2018 at 11:15 PM, StudlyDoRight said:

Please include all of your rules for posting in the original topic to avoid anyone outside your norm from posting.

First question I asked in the Introduction Forum was where are the msg board rules posted? I was told by GT that the rules haven't been posted yet and we are to use common sense. Well, sometimes common sense isn't very common is it? That's why we have the mess like what we see in this thread.

• Like 3