Jump to content

Living In Cebu Forum. Best Expat Living in Cebu. Find Out Everything On Philippines

Living In Cebu Forum. Best Expat Living in Cebu. Find Out Everything On Philippines

Living In Cebu Forum. Best Expat Living in Cebu. Find Out Everything On Philippines

Living In Cebu Forum. Best Expat Living in Cebu. Find Out Everything On Philippines

Living In Cebu Forum. Best Expat Living in Cebu. Find Out Everything On Philippines

Admin

Say Hello To The Forum

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, goran said:

Hi! Im Göran (51) from Sweden, living Inn Cebu City and Arvika. 
I was introduced to this page last weekend by a friend, but I do not know what he's called here.  

Hi it's me Sylvester and glad you made it to my house pool party this past weekend and good you took my suggestion and joined up on this forum.  Swing by my house this Sunday as I'm hosting a big pig roast and there will be loads of interesting people there :)

Edited by sylvester
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, sylvester said:

Hi it's me Sylvester and glad you made it to my house pool party this past weekend and good you took my suggestion and joined up on this forum.  Swing by my house this Sunday as I'm hosting a big pig roast and there will be loads of interesting people there :)

You need to have the biggest BBQ in the Philippines, 6 pigs? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, goran said:

You need to have the biggest BBQ in the Philippines, 6 pigs? 

When I do things I do things BIG.  I think so far I have around 45 people coming to this BBQ and probably twice that amount will show up as I told them to bring their friends.  I will again be providing the music on my accordion so get ready to polka!  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel ashamed that I dont  text you or call you, but I lost my new phone whit all my contacts. Thats number 8 this year!

I love your party! (but dont remember all)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, goran said:

I feel ashamed that I dont  text you or call you, but I lost my new phone whit all my contacts. Thats number 8 this year!

I love your party! (but dont remember all)

I also forget my phones and loose them all the time.  Let me refresh your memory of last week's pool/polka party.   You and that tall ladyboy were dancing near the edge of the pool and the ladyboy fell in the water and it took half an hour to find one of her earrings in the pool hehehe.  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sylvester said:

I also forget my phones and loose them all the time.  Let me refresh your memory of last week's pool/polka party.   You and that tall ladyboy were dancing near the edge of the pool and the ladyboy fell in the water and it took half an hour to find one of her earrings in the pool hehehe.  

THAT I remember! Monique so angry, I bye the earrings that week. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Melissa Mae said:

Are you guys planning another party soon? Maybe i can join?

Hi babe are you working at your eatery later tonite?  I will stop by and say hello and give you my cell number and directions to my house.  Be cool if you are free Sunday and bring your bikini and some of your cute co workers as I got a huge pool.  Hope you like polka music too!  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sylvester said:

Hi and nice to see more people join this great forum.  

I'm only here because I used to shot put accordions. 

Edited by TequilaSunset
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...